The New Guide to SEO
47 Pages - You will learn:
- How SEO Works
- What has Changed Over the Last Few Years in SEO
- How Google Searches and Indexes Your Website
- The Right Way to do Keyword Research
- How Design, Layout, and Code Affect SEO
- On Site and Off Site SEO Strategies
- Building Trust and Authority with Google Through Content Marketing
If you want to get maximum ROI from your website, then you need to get as much targeted traffic as you can. If you want to get the maximum amount of traffic to your website, then you need to get to the top of Google.
If you want to get to the top of Google, then you need to make sure your site is optimized for search engines. SEO is the process of optimizing a website so that Google will be more likely to index it and ensure that it ranks highly for the most relevant key words and phrases.
Most importantly, SEO traffic is not just be from random visitors but would rather from specific people with an intent to purchase, and through SEO, this traffic is not paid, it's free!